Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re: How do I re enter the setup on my iPad?

AlohaBob

Have a look at all 3 of these? I think there is a solution to the earliest one, but I am no iOS user 😢

mensoda's Activity Stream

buenos tardes

ÇÇÇ

*apologies to Leann & Brian

Posted on May 6, 2015 12:20 PM

5 replies

May 6, 2015 4:24 PM in response to ChitlinsCC

Aloha CCC.

The best I can surmise is the OP got their answer and isn't happy with it or doesn't like to submit feedback. If the question was a little clearer and was about iCloud keychain Ralph could have easily handled it, he's good. The OP submitted a ticket hopefully they'll get a responce. Or they'll submit feedback knowing the idea is no longer theirs as you pointed out. It would be nice if they replied to the both of you instead of reposting, I didn't check the timeline if the thread you replied to was the first of three or the last.

Since I don't use keychain I'm ill prepared to answer questions about it.

Thanks for thinking of me. Stay well. Bob.

May 6, 2015 4:24 PM in response to bobseufert

[ ** again, pardon the hijack folks ** ]

The one that I thought was solvable was iCloud Keychain - chose different passwords (registered in the same website) to autofill and log in

What does a login screen look like on a web page in iOS? about the same as a normal browser 👿 ? Take ASC login screen for example:

• if I choose to login as my other AppleID, I simply enter a different email address in the Apple ID field
  • TAB or click/tap in the password field
  • my "Keychain" (in my case, in browser) autofills the password from saved
  • done deal

If I am correct about the way a iOS 'keychain' works, tell me and I'll set it straight in that thread.

I think where the OP is getting this 'list' presentation is from sites like Google+, where Google+ KNOWS that you have more than one persona and gives you a list. Not the first confusion of the two "ideas" methinks.

aloha

ÇÇÇ

Re: How do I re enter the setup on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.