Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My windows 8 pc wont show icloud photos.

i have iphone6 with ios8.3. my photos stopped automatically showing up on pc's icloud around 3 mo ago. i have removed icloud from my pc and reinstalled. i have tried everything that each forum has said common example ...

1. Open iCloud for Windows, then turn on Photos.My Photo Stream is set up by default. To turn it off, click Options, then turn off My Photo Stream.
  2. To change the iCloud Photos location on your computer, click Options. Click Change to choose a folder, then click OK.
  3. Click Apply.

This does not work. I have spent hours reading forums and trying slightly different things. i am 99.9% positive it is an issue with my pc and not with iphone. i can go to icloud.com and see photos there. but not through windows icloud app that displays pictures on computer.

Message was edited by: bilthuisjm

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, Windows 8.1

Posted on May 6, 2015 6:15 PM

2 replies

My windows 8 pc wont show icloud photos.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.