Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my.yahoo via Safari

I've used my.yahoo.com as my homepage for several years, on a variety of Macs, always using the Safari browser. In the past few days, it won't load. Actually, it will load and a small fraction of a second later will swap to a page saying that my personal content is not available. If, instead of Safari, I use Firefox, all is well. What's up? (help.yahoo.com doesn't help at all, in any way.)

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on May 6, 2015 5:37 PM

7 replies

May 7, 2015 7:33 AM in response to hans216

Safari/Preferences/Advanced - enable the Develop menu, then go there and Empty Caches. Quit/reopen Safari and test. Then try Safari/History/Show History and delete all history items. Quit/reopen Safari and test. You can also try try Safari/Clear History and Web Site Data. The down side is it clears all cookies.Doing this may cause some sites to no longer recognize your computer as one that has visited the web site.

Safari Corruption See post by Linc Davis

my.yahoo via Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.