Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I configured my gcalendar in the iPhone calendar. I receive notifications for events in a popup message, but I dont receive sonds or vibration.

I configured my gcalendar in the iPhone calendar app.

I receive notifications in a popup window, but I cant configure to get sounds or vibrations.

My IPhone broke few weeks ago. I received a new one (refurbished). It was working fine on my old iPhone but I can't make it work on the new one.

Posted on May 6, 2015 6:05 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2015 11:02 PM in response to karinefromquebec

Mail notifications in general are contained by default in the Settings-Sounds-Mail changing here will change them if you have only one account. IF you have multiple changing here will not alter the settings as intended. This is how i found and successfully was able to change and validated that it's working.

Settings -> Notifications -> Mail Accounts if you have more than one -> Like i have Exchange and iCloud. Click on either one scroll down, you will see New Mail Sound. Change this here and then test. I did this 4 x for each account with out changing the default one. I had the default set to Tweet, and then changed the other 2 under notifications to custom, none, and TriTones and alternated and its working perfectly.

I configured my gcalendar in the iPhone calendar. I receive notifications for events in a popup message, but I dont receive sonds or vibration.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.