Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add internet link to favourites

I Wish my iPad remember selected links to web sites visited by me, how to add the link to favourites?

Posted on May 6, 2015 7:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2015 3:40 AM

When you are on the website you want to add to favorites, tap the box with the arrow pointed up (beside the address bar) and select 'Add Bookmark'. A box will appear with the website name as well as location. You can tap the Name (title) & name the website anything you would like to make it easy to identify,

Then tap 'Bookmarks' beside Location & from the drop down menu select 'favorites'

That's it, you now have saved the link to your favorites.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2015 3:40 AM in response to Sekhar

When you are on the website you want to add to favorites, tap the box with the arrow pointed up (beside the address bar) and select 'Add Bookmark'. A box will appear with the website name as well as location. You can tap the Name (title) & name the website anything you would like to make it easy to identify,

Then tap 'Bookmarks' beside Location & from the drop down menu select 'favorites'

That's it, you now have saved the link to your favorites.

How to add internet link to favourites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.