Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Flash season 1 episodes missing

I got a season pass to The Flash season 1 there is missing episodes 19 and 20 that is not in the itunes store they should be on there but got episode 21. any one has the same problem.

AppleTV 2, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on May 6, 2015 8:07 PM

5 replies

May 7, 2015 7:51 AM in response to Jedi0011

To Dear Apple,

Here in Australia we are paying significantly more amounts of money to watch your provided TV shows...

...lets have the professionalism and the support that we are paying too much for please.

In case it's not clear, you have uploaded episode 21 of season 1 The flash...

BUT have skipped episodes 19 and 20.

Another side note, the Arrow and the Flash should be watched in conjunction...

BUT season 3 of the Arrow has not been released to Australian iTunes yet though even though the flash has moved past this in its timeline and thus contains spoilers for those who avidly watch both. Can we upload both in sequence perhaps.

America is wondering why piracy is so high in Australia, I rest my case. Yes you have created a amazing thing and I appreciate it but it is your responsibility to provide appropriate and fair equality to your worldwide customers.

My apologies for the rant.

kind regards,

Karcean

May 7, 2015 9:35 PM in response to karcean

Totally agree re all points you made. I have had a case open with Apple since April 28 re the missing episodes. They keep saying it is the content provider's issue, I keep saying Apple should chase up the content providers, as I am paying Apple. I have also emailed the CW in the U.S. but don't expect a response anytime soon as I'm sure they would be flooded with queries

The Flash season 1 episodes missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.