Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after updating to ios 8.3, ipad calendar is stuck on this week and won't move when swiping

After updating to ios 8.3, ipad calendar is stuck on this week and won't move when swiping

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 6, 2015 9:54 PM

6 replies

May 7, 2015 6:11 AM in response to Skydiver119

I can close the app. It won't swipe sideways anymore to move to the next week. If I hit the month at the top, I can see the whole month but cannot pull up a day in that month to look at it. I can only look at the days for this week. CRAZY! I've turned off the ipad twice and completely reset and no change. I plugged it into Itunes this morning to sync and no change

I can still get my full calendar on my iphone. If that disappears, I'll lose my mind! Any other ideas? Thanks

after updating to ios 8.3, ipad calendar is stuck on this week and won't move when swiping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.