Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro Early 2015 Bluetooth problem

Hi there, i buy couple of days ago, new MacBook Pro 13 Retina Intel 6100 with 8GB Ram and 128GB SDD,

I have huge problems with Bluetooth functionality !

When I start my computer, Bluetooth is not Available, i need to turn it off, plug off thunderbolt cables from monitor and gigabit ethernet, turn computer on, and then Bluetooth functionality is back.

I try to reset CMS by hold shift+ctrl+option+power - but still - when computer is started, bluetooth functionality is gone, not always, but very often.

OS Yosimite !

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), null

Posted on May 7, 2015 12:53 AM

12 replies

May 26, 2015 10:04 AM in response to RandyHKI

I'm sure, loot of customers waiting for yor feedback,

I visited today aple store, version presented by their employee is not surprise,

there is no problem at all, no one reported the problem, there is no problem at all, everything is ok.

The standard version, which they learn by heart.

If I have any problems with my Macbook Pro, I can always return equipment and service check it out.

Well, service my a*s

May 9, 2015 1:21 PM in response to syngress

This is a user-to-user support forum, not Apple. It may be that you haven't had a response because no one here has seen that exact problem or knows what to recommend. You are welcome to refer the case to the press but you may get better or faster results by contacting Apple Support or returning the computer and getting another one. If you bought it directly from Apple there is a 14 day return period.

MacBook Pro Early 2015 Bluetooth problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.