Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i get error uploading try again when trying to buy book

I need to order a photo book for a graduation present and it keeps giving me an error with uploading photos try again, over and over. what do i do?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 7, 2015 6:39 AM

5 replies

May 7, 2015 8:30 AM in response to susieg3

I am having the same problem trying to upload an iPhoto book. The book completes the assembly process and then at the end of the upload the error message pops up. I restarted the program and rebooted my computer...and verified that I have the most updated software versions. Nothing helped.

I called Apple last night and they say that the problem is on their server. Not sure what kind of priority they are giving to this.

May 7, 2015 1:12 PM in response to susieg3

I have had the same problem for days, and as a result my credit card is pending over 10 different orders. I called Apple, spoke to them for an hour and they couldn't help. I just fixed the problem and my order went through. Go to iPhoto Preferences>Advanced>click box "Include location information for published items". My order finally was processed, but definitely won't be here for Mother's Day.

i get error uploading try again when trying to buy book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.