You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some camera roll photos not showing up in instagram?

When I launch instagram and try to select a photo from the camera roll (which instagram is connected to) certain photos are inexplicably absent. I've even tried moving the missing photos to their own album in the Camer Roll app and they still won't appear in Instagram. Any insight?

Posted on May 7, 2015 12:08 PM

4 replies

May 7, 2015 12:31 PM in response to Ingrasir2000

I have this same problem as well. What's happening is that Instagram has not updated their app to support the iCloud Photo Library so it only see images that are actually on the device. The images only on iCloud are invisible to it. For the time being if there is a photo I want to go on Instagram, I screenshot it then upload it. I know it's a pain but it's my only solution. I am hoping the iCloud Photo Library support comes soon. Hope this sheds some light on the situation.

-Zeph

Some camera roll photos not showing up in instagram?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.