Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes match splitting albums on iPhone

I recently spent several hours cleaning up my iTunes library because I'd been having some problems with missing or duplicate files in iTunes Match. I got everything cleaned up, but now when I activate iTunes Match, my iPhone is randomly splitting up some of my albums. I'm only experiencing this problem on my iPhone. My iPad is syncing perfectly, as are both my laptops. I reset all my data and settings in the phone in hopes it was a cache issue, but I can't seem to get rid of the problem. It's very frustrating. What am I missing?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 7, 2015 11:17 AM

3 replies

Oct 11, 2015 4:39 AM in response to formerwindowsuser

Time Apple fixed this. I too have my library working fine on ATV, iPad and MacBook but when I try to play an album on my iPhone the tracks are often replaced with tracks from other albums, although the track description is as it should be on the original album. For instance when I try to play a Cream album the track is listed as it should be fro the Cream album, but the music that plays is often taken from a Gabrielle album.

Crap basically. Pull the finger out Apple.

iTunes match splitting albums on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.