Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email attachment spreadsheet how to open then fill in the spread sheet then return to sender

how to open an attachment in an email read and then complete the information into the spread sheet and return to sender .

note i have a Norton Viros blocker which stops me from opening my attachmentment in my emails

Also i was with Bt for my broadband but not for last 2 years but when i try to reply to an email the BT DROP BOX ASKS FOR A password but i dont know it as no longer been using for two years and the mail bt interent drops in so i cant send and reply to my emails without a lot of difficult moving around

please show me how to remove the bt mail

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Applemac

Posted on May 8, 2015 2:21 AM

1 reply

May 8, 2015 3:13 AM in response to Ishmawow

1. Open the speadsheet file in the same application as it was created in.

2. Get rid of Norton anti-virus:

Norton Antivirus (made by Symantec) has a very long and illustrious reputation for mangling Mac OS X systems, sometimes to the point where a complete reinstall is necessary. Among other things, it installs kernel extensions which are known to cause kernel panics and system freezes; it contains known and documented bugs which can silently corrupt Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign files, destroy a user's ability to authenticate as an administrator, and (on PPC systems) can cause Classic to stop functioning; and Symantec has on at least two occasions now released flawed .dat file updates which erroneously report certain critical Mac OS X files as "viruses." (Deleting these "viruses" causes damage to the system that in some cases renders it unbootable.)

Norton has also been reported as damaging iPhone backups.

Norton Removal Tool (Symantec Uninstaller):

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH103489&locale =en_US

3. Delete the BT account details in Mail/Preferences/Accounts, and enter the new correct details.

email attachment spreadsheet how to open then fill in the spread sheet then return to sender

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.