Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 restart while charging and turn off

Iphone 6 restart while charging then turn off and doesn't hold charger, after 3-5 hours holds charger and turn on.

I hold charger to 70% to 75% if I hold it more than that the phone turn off and I have to wait 3-5 hours again

I have to charge it 3 to 4 times a day

also I have another issue, the home button doesn't work but touch id working fine

the iphone is a1549 from USA but I'm in Egypt

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, A1549

Posted on May 8, 2015 11:46 AM

3 replies

May 28, 2015 8:03 AM in response to AmishCake

The phone restart itself more than five times then i got this screen, when it Connected to itunes was in recovery mode, i tried to restore it but restore was not completed , no errors, just stuck when reach 90-95 % of restore, itunes detecte it again in recovery mode, i can't put it in DFU mode because of home button issue, also i can not send it to USA for a service or replacement

What does this picture mean

User uploaded file

Iphone 6 restart while charging and turn off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.