Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove an Apple Watch Source form Health App?

I recently got an Apple Watch and encountered some issues. In trying to troubleshoot the problem one of the steps tried was to reset the watch and pair it with the iPhone as new Apple Watch. As a result I now have two Apple Watch devices listed in the Sources of the Health application. The record for the first pairing says "This Apple Watch is no longer paired with this iPhone". All I seem to be able to do is view this status but I can't find a way to remove the record. I have tried the right to left swipe to bring up a delete option but that doesn't work. I have also looked around the Watch app and since that pairing is no longer active there is no way to access it there either. I then looked at Settings on the iPhone under Privacy > Heath and only apps are listed there not devices. How do I remove this source?

I am updated to iOS 8.3 on an iPhone 6

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on May 8, 2015 11:24 AM

9 replies

How do I remove an Apple Watch Source form Health App?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.