Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I log into my Youtube account on my iPod 2?

Alright so as many of you probably know, Youtube is no longer supporting the old Youtube App (The one with the TV icon) And since my iPod is pretty old, it cannot download the new Youtube app, so my only option is to access it from the browser, and it works relatively fine (Aside from being a big laggy and ads) except that when I try to log in it Google gives me the message "Oops! Your browser seems to have cookies disabled make sure cookies are enabled or try opening a new browser window" And I've done all of that, I've cleaned my cookies and the cache so I don't know what to do and googling it isn't any help either,
Oh and P.S. I know next nothing about PC's and Technology and that kind of stuff, I have basic knowledge but if you could restrain yourself from using all of that jargon it would be great. 🙂

iPod touch

Posted on May 8, 2015 12:44 PM

There are no replies.

How do I log into my Youtube account on my iPod 2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.