Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Genius Bar Appointments

Is there anyway I can bring two apple products to my Genius Bar appointment? I made an appointment for my iPhone 6 Plus, but just today, my MacBook Pro has stopped turning on. I would like to get them both fixed at the same time, if possible. So, is it okay to bring my MacBook Pro along???

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), iOS 8.3

Posted on May 8, 2015 3:50 PM

5 replies

May 8, 2015 4:38 PM in response to ella2397

I don't want you to think I am a nay sayer, but based on my experience in genius bars, they have technicians that specialize in the various product lines. Just be prepared to perhaps wait longer until the appropriate technician is available.

The last time I made an appointment at a genius bar online, I had to go through a tortuous chain of windows with the product line being one of the 'obstacles'. That was about three weeks ago. Good luck.

Ciao.

May 8, 2015 4:49 PM in response to ella2397

I just happen to have made an appointment today for my iPad - before choosing date/time, I had to choose which product I wanted to have an appointment for. I noticed that Mac (computere) appointments were for 15 or 20 minutes each, whereas iPad appointments were only available in 10 minute increments.

I'd suggest you go back and see if there is a Mac appointment available either just before or after your other one (or at least close); that way, you get the right help AND - even more important - get your own allotted time for each product with someone who specializes in that product.

Genius Bar Appointments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.