Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi i have problem in change country or region

i have accunt from my firned he made it for me i Always redeem card

now i get visa card and i want to use it so i add really informmation but in itunes in my account in payment type

tell (me add your state) but am not in any one of state

so i search about it but i have to (you have a store credit balance you must spend your balance before you can change stores)User uploaded file

but i have only .11$

what can i do plz help me fast

if you can remove it so do it

<Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information>

Apple Pay, null

Posted on May 9, 2015 3:26 PM

1 reply

May 11, 2015 1:39 PM in response to ehsan alqari

Hello ehsan alqari,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to change the region but are not able to because you have a balance remaining. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Can't change the country of your iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store account - Apple Support

Store credit balance

You must spend your balance before you can change stores.

If your store credit is less than the cost of a single item on the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store, you can add a credit card to your account. When you buy an item, you will use the remaining store credit and charge the remainder of the purchase to your credit card.

If you don't have a credit card, contact iTunes Store support.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

hi i have problem in change country or region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.