Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have started a photo book on my mac Yosemite version 10.10.3 in an old version of Iphoto - how do I import new phtos into the phto book?? - how do I import new photos???

i have started a photo book on my mac Yosemite version 10.10.3 in an old version of Iphoto - how do I import new photos into the photo book??

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 10, 2015 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2015 7:11 AM

You do not "import" them intoa book

it is exactly like iPhoto - you import photos to the library and then you drag them to the book project on the left

LN

5 replies

Nov 7, 2016 1:37 AM in response to asbernstorff

Hello, i teach child development and one of my main work projects are to observer and documentary the children.

Pictures with observation notes come good in handy; to be able to view the exact development within the child's ages and stages. Can i find a way to take a picture download and add notes of observation by the photo.

thank you

~Soni

i have started a photo book on my mac Yosemite version 10.10.3 in an old version of Iphoto - how do I import new phtos into the phto book?? - how do I import new photos???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.