Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Apple watch connect to Bluetooth speaker

HHow do I pair my apple watch to a Bluetooth speaker( jawbone)

Apple Watch, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 10, 2015 4:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2015 4:21 PM

Put the speakers in pairing mode. Press the digital crown. Settings>Bluetooth. Select the device.

4 replies

Jul 7, 2015 9:25 PM in response to reeddana

You may have had the same problem that I ran into. If so there is one more step you have to take in order to change the source of the music from the iphone that your Apple Watch is connected to, over to the Apple Watch itself. To do that go to the Music application. Then you have to do a "force touch" (i.e. press down on the Apple Watch face instead of just tapping it) when you do that it will bring up screen that gives you more options, one of which is "Source" tap on the Source and it will let you choose from the Apple Watch or the iphone. The default for me was the iphone. Once I clicked on Apple watch, the music finally would play to the bluetooth connected speaker from the Apple Watch and would no longer start playing on the iphone instead.

How to Apple watch connect to Bluetooth speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.