Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no AirPlay icon in my control centre. I have reset my Apple TV and my iPad with the latest updates. I have both connected to the same network. Apple TV functions as usual. However there is no AirPlay icon to transfer to my Apple TV.

I Have no AirPlay icon showing on my iPad. I have reset both my appl tv and my iPad with the latest updates and both work well independently on the same network. The issue is that there is no longer an AirPlay icon displaying in the control centre, therefore I am unable to transfer anything from my iPad to my TV via my Apple TV. Any help is greatfully appreciateed.

AppleTV 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 10, 2015 2:32 PM

1 reply

May 12, 2015 12:50 PM in response to joelang1967

Hi joelang1967,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like the Apple TV is not mirroring. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Get help using AirPlay and AirPlay Mirroring on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you don't see AirPlay in Control Center

When an AirPlay-enabled device is available, you'll see AirPlay in Control Center on your iOS device.

If you don't, try these steps:

1. Restart your iOS device and Apple TV.
  2. Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
    On your iOS device, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
    On your Apple TV, go to Settings > General > Network. If your Apple TV is connected using Ethernet, make sure that it’s plugged in to the router you're using for Wi-Fi.
  3. On your Apple TV, make sure that AirPlay is turned on. Go to Settings > AirPlay.

Cheers,

Mario

There is no AirPlay icon in my control centre. I have reset my Apple TV and my iPad with the latest updates. I have both connected to the same network. Apple TV functions as usual. However there is no AirPlay icon to transfer to my Apple TV.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.