Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant get my internet to work help!

I have been trying to get the internet on the windows 7 professional half of my computer to go for like 2 days now and it just wont work i keep getting error codes. So i have gone through the entire install process etc but my internet wont work so i tried re-downloading the entire thing still nothing then after reading forums i finally found something saying go into the bootcamp folder (on your flash drive) and then double clicking the setup.exe folder and that should install all the drivers but to my disappointment it gave me an error code saying something about it was not 32 or 64 bit and that i needed one of the two to make it work. So i search the internet on this half of my computer to look for a download for one or the other but couldn't find anything of use. So can anyone explain what i can do to fix this problem or why it isn't working in the first place it would be very much appreciated.

P.S. i also installed the mac version for windows called AirPort Extreme (this was later on doesn't have anything to do with the problem)

Thanks William

Additional Computer Information:

MacBook Pro mid 2012

OS X Yosemite (version 10.10.3)

2.9 GHz intel core i7 processor

8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 memory (2 4GBs)

Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB

13.3 inch screen

750 GB storage

MacBook Pro mid 2012

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 11, 2015 1:21 AM

3 replies

I cant get my internet to work help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.