Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to import certain photos from mac to iphone

So basically all I want to do is import some selected photos onto my iphone 6. it used to be simply drag and drop but once I updated my iphotos, well, chaos.

I only have 16gb on my photo, but I have 800 photos on my mac, which were uploaded from my dropbox. Whenever i plug in my phone, it starts to excruciatingly slowly upload these 800 photos onto my phone. You see, I may be rambling on here, but I do not need all these 800 photos. Just a few bad selfies of people here and there.

I tried the other method of syncing photos from iTunes, but when i click on the photos tab all it says is "iCloud photos is On. "Satan Rocks My Socks" (don't ask.) can access photos in iCloud. Photos can be downloaded to your device via Wi-Fi or cellular network."

So thus, I have come to the conclusion that I am a very confused teenage girl, who just needs about 50/800 photos on her mac.

No, I am not going to delete 750 photos from my mac because I still need some of those to annoy people with, or some simple memories, or photos which I hoard for no reason.

Thanks, sorry to those people who are just like "Duh! You just do this... yadadadada"

Thanks again. 🙂

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on May 11, 2015 6:23 AM

4 replies

How to import certain photos from mac to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.