Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

While watching three different shows, at three different times, the Apple TV box stopped and rebooted. I've noticed this before and associate it with HBO Now. Also, HBO Now sound "hick-ups" some times, enough to be irritating.

While watching three different shows, at three different times, the Apple TV box stopped and rebooted. I've noticed this before and associate it with HBO Now. Also, HBO Now sound "hick-ups" some times, enough to be irritating. finally, when I click on movies, the series page appeared. I clicked on series and the series page appeared, as it should; then cliched movies again and it worked properly. The happened twice in one day. May be I am the only one with these issues? Has anyone had similar issues with HBO Now?

Mac mini

Posted on May 11, 2015 5:25 PM

1 reply

While watching three different shows, at three different times, the Apple TV box stopped and rebooted. I've noticed this before and associate it with HBO Now. Also, HBO Now sound "hick-ups" some times, enough to be irritating.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.