Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

" Mario Batali Cooks " App has disappeared from App Store after charging me !!!!

I purchase " Mario Batali Cooks " app last year on 14th february, 2014. suddenly the app has stopped updating, downloading the recipes and even refuses to open up. The app has suddenly disappeared from app store. Apple India shows helplessness and feigns ignorance. can anyone help. I want this app to work as I have paid for it. Thanks

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 11, 2015 10:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2015 10:15 PM

You need to contact the developer. They are responsible for support on an application.

7 replies

May 11, 2015 11:28 PM in response to ajaysabharwal

Unfortunately, according to the licensing agreement, there is no guarantee that the product for which you purchased a license will be available forever:

Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, iTunes and the Publishers reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any App and Book Products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the App and Book Stores at any time without notice. In no event will iTunes be liable for making these changes. iTunes may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the App and Book Stores, in any case and without notice or liability.

from here:

http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/in/terms.html

Jun 3, 2015 12:30 PM in response to ajaysabharwal

As disappointed as you may feel, the decision to add or delete content from the App Store is generally made by the developer, not Apple. The only time Apple may remove something is if it violates specific terms or makes access to something it is not supposed to. I really doubt that a cooking app would do that, so as indicated earlier, contact the app developer and ask them why they decided to pull their app from the App Store.

" Mario Batali Cooks " App has disappeared from App Store after charging me !!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.