Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi does anyone know of a device that can change the song that is playing currently on the ipod and also has the ability to rank the song as well?

1) So I was wondering is there some device out there that can be used in conjunction with the ipod that allows you to switch the song, control the volume and also rank the song?

2) Also I wanted to know if anybody knows of a device that can change the song playing while allowing another device to act as a bluetooth. What I mean is this...I have the ipod paired with a bluetooth headset however is there some additional device that i could pair with the ipod to change songs with as well?...Yes I know the bluetooth headset can change songs on its own what I am asking is can i have this secondary device change the songs for me? I would prefer to shuffle through songs without touching the headset every time i wish to do so...may not make sense but its my preference lol...The bluetooth headset plays the music while the secondary device shuffles through songs.

Thank you for your time.

Posted on May 12, 2015 1:38 AM

There are no replies.

Hi does anyone know of a device that can change the song that is playing currently on the ipod and also has the ability to rank the song as well?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.