Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook app error "fbapierrordomain error 9"

HI all,

i'm using facebook app to find new frinds, i go to (more-- find friends-- contact) it was working fine, but since two days it give me an error "this operation couldn't be completed "fbapierrordomain error 9".

even whe i try to update my iphone contacts via (settings-- facebook-- update contacts) it is not updating anymore even It was working before.

i Have an iphone 4s ios 8.2.1.

but when i use the same device and same app for another facebook account every thing is working fine.

i tried logging out and in again, deleting the app and reinstall it again, resetting the iphone and still have the same error.

can any one help me plz...

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.2, null

Posted on May 12, 2015 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2015 8:40 AM

Reset the device: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears. If that doesn't help, tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

5 replies

Facebook app error "fbapierrordomain error 9"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.