Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone 6 Gold 64GB EU Edition does not allow me to download iWork free

i have purchased a new iPhone 6 64GB EU Edition, Model A1586 from Pakistan. During setup i created my brand new icloud ID. Supposedly there should have been free iwork download prompt, but there was not. I thought something went wrong, and i created another icloud ID while signing off from the previously created ID. But again, there is nothing as intended.

My iPhone 6 64GB is brand new purchase and first activation of its own.

Why there are no free iWork apps and iMovie? While i have created the two ID's on this iPhone.

to keep the things clear, i used my previous iPhone 5S's created ID and bingo, iWork is there as free download.

Whats wrong with iPhone 6? My Device ID is not associated with my New ID or my both ID's are in conflict of association of device ID?

WHy there is no iWork free on my iPhone 6's created both ID's? While its yet free from my previous iPhone 5S's created ID?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 12, 2015 1:54 PM

4 replies

May 12, 2015 2:12 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I read thoroughly your suggested page, but it does not rectify my issue.

for consideration on valid ground, my iPhone 6 was activated in April 2015 with iOS 8.3 on board.

now the situation is clear in both dimensions of (a) activation period with (b) iOS version.

here's strange happening to be noted,

my iPhone 5S created ID allows me to download all apps free including garage band. While it was not free on my iPhone 5S, when i activated that iPhone.

Apr 2, 2016 7:49 AM in response to Prophet Mortal

I basically had the same problem with you. The iWorks apps for iOS is not free in the App Store, for my recently purchased iPhone 6s Plus.

Anybody have any solutions?

An Apple Voice Support reps actually calls me today, but her answers is somewhat vague, and the result of the conversation is for me to check with my Telco service provider (which is quite ridiculous) and actually told me that I have to pay for these free apps.

New iPhone 6 Gold 64GB EU Edition does not allow me to download iWork free

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.