Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to update payment method for iCloud but wants 'town' when nowhere available to input this

I'm trying to update my credit card details and every time I do it says "Invalid Card. You did not complete the entire form. Please enter your town" but no matter how many times I have tried to do it there is nowhere available for me to input my town, there is simply country, address, address, postcode - all of which I have filled in.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 13, 2015 2:45 AM

5 replies

May 22, 2015 6:59 AM in response to BulletProofTurtle

I managed to update my my credit card in iTunes using a desktop computer:

Store -> Sign In... -> Store -> View Account (Your account name) -> Payment Information: ********* -> Edit

Don't forget to Sign Out if you are using somebody else's computer.

Hopefully Apple will fix this in the next update.

P.S

Be aware of users who post spam and give unfriendly advices.

fromsouth has posted in the iCloud on my iOS device community.
Trying to update payment method for iCloud but wants 'town' when nowhere available to input this

I don't think it is Apple, more likely your ability to enter credit card info. Time to leave ship, what are you talking about - Microsoft was always better. The only thing that Apple was better is creating products for bigger retards and customer service for those people. Just try another card and you will see that you joined the right club.

To post a reply, go to the discussion in Apple Support Communities.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.