Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Resetting my Microsoft word not right

So yeah i have two problems with it right now and didn't happen the first time i had it.

First off would be the window that appears when you open Microsoft that can show you your old files and templates for new ones. Now In my 'all' tab there's that one document i always use and there are three other dotted squares next to it with no information in them. They were my old word documents, which i've put in trash and deleted. How do i make them disappear so when i go in and when it comes up in the 'all' tab only the one document i want and still exists is there?

Also my second one in a way links to the first. How do i make a word document appear in only one spot? I know this is possible since back then before i formatted my computer Word did this for me. When i opened this document it always appeared as a window on the right hand side sized perfectly. Now it just appeared on the left and i have to every time i open it i have to drag it over and it's getting annoying. Anyone got a way ti fix my two problems?

Sorry about using the 'power mac' community. I've done this a lot since well you can seriously never find the community you want to post to. Seriously they need to make communities like "mac" "iPod" "Microsoft" -.- always please someone help! I'l take anything i can get

Posted on May 12, 2015 11:01 PM

2 replies

Resetting my Microsoft word not right

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.