Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Express I need a consultant

I make educational videos for YouTube. [YouTube {mrphysh}] I am trying to improve the quality of my work. This is creativity, no different than an artist or musician. I do not have the time to fuss over the technical issues. I have interest and aptitude, but not the time. I need help.

Latest issue. I am trying to accelerate the message with more graphics and less of me. The best videos have little 'facetime' but lots of graphics and pictures. So I get images from the internet and they are okay, but when rendered out in Final Cut, they have these weird waves through them. The same graphic file will show this problem in one place, and then not in another.

I am bombarded with technical decisions...what formats, what capture technique (I use a Canon DSLR and sometimes a webcam) What is the best format for YouTube. It goes on and on. I can be reached at mrphysh@juno.com. I am expecting to pay for this..

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on May 13, 2015 8:35 AM

There are no replies.

Final Cut Express I need a consultant

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.