Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i've purchased songs in itunes and they won't show on my iphone and can't move them.

i've purchased songs in itunes and they won't show on my iphone and can't move them.

iphone6-OTHER, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 14, 2015 12:03 AM

12 replies

May 14, 2015 12:07 AM in response to 1ninja1

What do you mean 'won't show' and 'can't move them' ? If you want to redownload them on the phone then they might (depending upon your country, if they are still in the store, if you haven't moved countries since buying them, and they aren't hidden) show in the Purchased tab in its iTunes store app for redownloading on it.

If you are trying to sync them from your computer's iTunes library, then is that the computer that you sync the phone ?

May 14, 2015 12:22 AM in response to 1ninja1

Where are you trying to drag them over from ?

If they aren't showing in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app on your phone for redownloading, then does Music show as a category there (music can't be redownloaded in all countries) ? And you are logged in with the same account that bought them (and haven't moved countries) - that id shows at the bottom of the Featured tab in the app, and you've tried logging out (by tapping on it) and back in and seeing if they then show for redownloading ?

May 14, 2015 12:38 AM in response to 1ninja1

If they are greyed out in your computer's iTunes library then presumably they don't play there (?). If not then do they show in the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage on your computer's iTunes for downloading on it ? Or have you tried copying them back from your backup of your downloads/library and into iTunes (File > Add To Library).

For your phone, have you tried logging out and back into your account on it and seeing if they then show for redownloading on it ? And you are in a country where music can be redownloaded, Music shows as a category in the Purchased tab on it ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.