Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to make the arrow symbol on a macbook pro

I am making a chemistry equation, and I don’t know how to make an arrow symbol. Can someone help me?

iPod touch

Posted on May 14, 2015 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2015 7:44 AM

Go to Systems Preferences>Keyboard on your Mac and click on the "Show Keyboard & Character Viewers in Menu Bar" option. That will put a little keyboard symbol in your menu bar (the one highlighted in blue below):

User uploaded file

Then click on it and select Character Viewer, and then select the characters you want.

Cheers,

GB

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2015 7:44 AM in response to Kamster stuff

Go to Systems Preferences>Keyboard on your Mac and click on the "Show Keyboard & Character Viewers in Menu Bar" option. That will put a little keyboard symbol in your menu bar (the one highlighted in blue below):

User uploaded file

Then click on it and select Character Viewer, and then select the characters you want.

Cheers,

GB

how to make the arrow symbol on a macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.