Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my 4th generation shuffle random play doesnt seem to work. it did for the first week but when i updated the music, the random play seems to be just the same as the in order play.

it is relatively new, less than 6 ,months old. i managed to get some music on it, by just automatic, but after the first week i wanted to put in my specific selections. i was finally able to figure it out but for some reason, the random play doesn't work now. it seems to play album by album now. this seems to just be very difficult to manage. i had the classic ipod for 6 yrs with no difficulty or issues! if someone can help (in elementary terms please!) i would appreciate it.

iPod shuffle

Posted on May 14, 2015 6:38 AM

There are no replies.

my 4th generation shuffle random play doesnt seem to work. it did for the first week but when i updated the music, the random play seems to be just the same as the in order play.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.