Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to see if a blocked number has called on iPhone

I am on a Do Not Call list and I want to know if the number that I blocked continues to call me. Is there anyway to see if and how many times a blocked number has tried to call?

Also, what does the blocked caller hear? Does it ring? Does it go to Voice Mail? What happens?

Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 14, 2015 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2017 11:01 AM

Actually you cannot tell if a blocked contact has called you I have two blocked contacts that I cannot see whether or not they have contacted me but have been told that one of the block contacts that I have has attempted to call me there is no way to see if they've called there's no messages to retrieve should they call And I have an I phone 6S plus I wish there was a way to retrieve that information.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2017 11:01 AM in response to AnsherinaDoll

Actually you cannot tell if a blocked contact has called you I have two blocked contacts that I cannot see whether or not they have contacted me but have been told that one of the block contacts that I have has attempted to call me there is no way to see if they've called there's no messages to retrieve should they call And I have an I phone 6S plus I wish there was a way to retrieve that information.

Dec 19, 2017 10:14 AM in response to Kitikat17

Hi. I have an iPhone7 +and under the VM column in your phone you will see “blocked messages “ you can see there if someone uounhave blocked has called and you can listen to their message as well. Also, I have a tablet and I apparently didn’t block my person on it and so even though I wasn’t getting his messages on my iPhone I was able to read his attempts at reaching me on my tablet under my Verizon messaging I had on there.

How to see if a blocked number has called on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.