Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

yahoo mail stopped pushing to iPhone 6

Hi,

All of a sudden last week, my yahoo mails stopped pushing to my iPhone 6 and iPad air (both running iOS 8.3).

Now I have to open the native app all the time to download my emails.

Any suggestions on how to resolve the issue??

Posted on May 14, 2015 1:03 PM

5 replies

Nov 18, 2015 11:50 PM in response to LaouG

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language. I had the same problem. I tried EVERYTHING, even restore the cellphone and contact Apple Support, and they couldn't solve it. I don't want to use the Yahoo Mail app, because it doesn't synchronizes calendar and reminders. So, I tried something that's working for me so far. Go to settings, tap mail, contacts, calendars, go to get data. In Yahoo, you should have activate the push function. Tap there. You'll see three options: push, get data, and manual. Change it to "get data". Go back and choose how often you want to get data: 15 minutes, 30 or an hour (don't put it in manual). And that's it. You will not receive mail notifications immediatly, but al least you'll have them within the next fifteen minutes. I hope this help somebody. God bless you!

yahoo mail stopped pushing to iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.