Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWeb site can't upload via Cyberduck / connection refused

Hi,

I'm trying to update my site but can't connect via Cyberduck. I'm using OS X Yosemite and Cyberduck 4.7. I can see that this is an issue for lots of people but can't find a solution to the problem.

The username and password are definitely correct. The only thing that has changed since my last site updates is my upgrade to OS X.

Please help!

MacBook Pro (15-inch Late 2008), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on May 14, 2015 2:46 PM

1 reply

May 15, 2015 12:36 AM in response to acodell

Connect to where using Cyberduck?

Cyberduck is an ftp programme and you use it to connect to your host/server, so you don't just need a username and password for it to connect, you also need to enter your ftp name as well.

I use Cyberduck and have just connected to my host with no problem at all. I am also using Yosemite and Cyberduck works with it.

You connect to your hosting/server space with Cyberduck and nothing else. iWeb has nothing to do with Cyberduck at all.

Either you publish your site from iWeb to your desktop and use Cyberduck to upload or you publish from iWeb directly if you are using iWeb 09 and that is it.

iWeb site can't upload via Cyberduck / connection refused

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.