Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

making book on iPhoto and pics aren't updating in the album I'm using to make the book

Im in the middle of making a picture book on iPhoto. The book is set to get the pictures out of an album I named "year 3." Even though I started making the book, continue to add more pictures to my "year 3 album" (my son isn't quiet 3 yet but I want to start on the book). However, when I return to working on my book the pictures I recently added to the album "year 3" are not is the group of pictures for the book. Is there a way to look at the pictures in the album "year 3" that all the pictures are in?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 14, 2015 8:49 PM

1 reply

May 14, 2015 9:24 PM in response to ESHTarzana

No

Once you create it the book is totally separate from the source (album, event or other)

To add photos toThe book you must drag them to the book project in the source pane on the left - you may also want to drag them to the album so it matches the book, but that is optional and has no effect nott he process except to better document what you are doing

LN

making book on iPhoto and pics aren't updating in the album I'm using to make the book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.