Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPod Suggestions?

Hello. I am looking for an IPod to handle about 20,000 songs, around 90-100 GB total. This would be from an iTunes library, run through Bluetooth to the home stereo. Any suggestions for models?

Posted on May 15, 2015 3:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2015 3:21 AM

Hi

If your using storage up to 100GB then your pretty much only option is the iPod Classic no other models have capacity that high. However the classic does not have integrated bluetooth, but you can buy adaptors for this.

Hope this helps

4 replies

May 22, 2015 4:02 AM in response to WesDem77

Hi

No problem. Yes the adapters normally use the 30 pin charging dock as its source for power etc. Just as an idea there is one below although i haven't looked into the reviews of it but just to give you an idea of what your looking for!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004SH40BQ/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=569136327&p f_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00GGPJV8A&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_r d_r=1H6RB7XB34G0GQF7ZCQ2

IPod Suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.