Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VAT Germany

How can I get the VAT refund for online order (Aplle Watch) in Germany? Im leaving EU soon.

Apple Watch

Posted on May 15, 2015 3:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2015 4:03 AM

this is a user helping user forum so we are users like you and it would be pure chance that somebody who have been in the same situation as you would happen to stumble across your post

if I were you I would contact apple in a more direct manner

http://www.apple.com/contact/

8 replies

May 19, 2015 2:11 AM in response to richw2

Thanks for answering

I bought Watch online in Germany. Now Im waiting for deliver, to Germany as well.

Later I will leave the European Union. That's why I'd like to receive VAT back.

In the Apple retail Store they told me that I just need to ask for VAT Refund papers when my order is accepted. But now i cant find any way for feedback: email which they sent the confirmation with, is "noreply". The autoreply from website form was promised a reply within 48 hours, but it was 4 days ago and still silent.

I start to think that its a trick. ))

May 19, 2015 4:38 AM in response to richw2

Not EU citizen, that's why I suppose to get the VAT.

Yes, I did it a lot of times. But for customs there is special form I need to bring from the shop. In every usual shop it's simple, you just buy for up to 25 euro and ask for this VAT Refund form.

But in Apple online store there is no option to ask for this form. A sales assistant in retail store said that i just need to ask for this form from my online-order-page, when the confirmation arrive. But there is no opportunity to get in contact with this corporation. All the link is just to OnlineStore, or to my OrderState page.

Its seems hopeless. And quite unfair.

VAT Germany

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.