Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Albums showing up multiple times

I recently got this iPod nano 4G and I'm busy putting all of my music into iTunes and syncing it with my iPod. Everything works fine, I did have to reset it at one time, but that isn't important for my question.

The problem I ran into today is an organizing problem. I imported an album from multiple artists (http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/monstercat-007-solace/id533130651), which looked perfectly fine in iTunes. All songs are organised under one title and the name of the producer. When I looked on my synced iPod however, it didn't organize it by the name of the producer, but by the names of the artists, resulting in not one album containing 20 tracks, but 20 albums each containing one track.

Of course I could change the name of the artists to the name of the producer to avoid the problem, but I'd rather not do this because it would exploit the search and artist menu.

Thanks in advance,

LThMT

iPod nano, Windows 8, iPod nano 4G 16GB silver

Posted on May 15, 2015 1:05 PM

There are no replies.

Albums showing up multiple times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.