Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trouble downloading podcasts in iTunes 12

I just subscribed to the BBC Music podcasts and want to download all the available episodes. But when I use DougScripts script "Get available podcast episodes" the BBC Music doesn't show up on the scrolldown list. And when I use the iTunes menu nothing happens. Do I really have to click on each episode's GET button one at a time?

Any assistance would be appreciated!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on May 16, 2015 11:11 AM

2 replies

May 18, 2015 11:21 AM in response to jdh9846

Good day j'ski,

As someone who often often uses podcasts from iTunes, I know how important it is be able to get what you want from your downloads. This article explains the controls available for downloading podcasts -

iTunes 12 for Mac: Download podcasts

As you can see from the article there is no control that allows downloading all previous podcasts. That would leave you having to control the download by selecting individual past episodes.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Safe computing,

Brett L

Oct 28, 2015 9:49 AM in response to Brett L

I can't download the last 3 songs from KEXP song of the day. I have been subscribing for a long time. When I go to the "show in iTunes" setting I can't even get it to play, let alone download. I have quit and restarted iTunes. I have restarted my computer after at least 30 seconds. My other podcasts including The Current song of the day (MPR) are not having any problems.

I'd love to have this problem fixed. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thanks!

trouble downloading podcasts in iTunes 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.