Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

QT 7Pro registration not acknowlweged/activated?

I wanted to share a Quicktime in Email. I was asked to purchase QuickTime 7 Pro. I thought I had previously purchased this but couldn't find it.

I purchased again and entered the registration number. Nothing happened. How can I tell if I already have it. How can i register it and start using it?

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 16, 2015 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2015 7:14 PM

The QT7 Pro registration only works with QuickTime 7 (which I assume you had already installed on your Mac).

Open QT7, then click on the "Quicktime Player 7" item in the menu at the top of your screen. Then select "Registration." If your name & your QT7Pro registration code appear in the resulting window, then your QT7 Pro license is active and you can use the pro features of QT7.

The registration code consists of 5 groups of 4 alphanumeric characters.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2015 7:14 PM in response to KworK

The QT7 Pro registration only works with QuickTime 7 (which I assume you had already installed on your Mac).

Open QT7, then click on the "Quicktime Player 7" item in the menu at the top of your screen. Then select "Registration." If your name & your QT7Pro registration code appear in the resulting window, then your QT7 Pro license is active and you can use the pro features of QT7.

The registration code consists of 5 groups of 4 alphanumeric characters.

QT 7Pro registration not acknowlweged/activated?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.