Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After windows update and restart, my bootcamp running on Windows 7 has disk errors or can't detect the disk at all. 766f6c756d652e63 3f1 it says autocheck can't run due to an error caused by recently installed software, which I suspect is the updatey

this happened before and they had to reformat the disk but I'm pretty sure there's another way to fix this without having to reformat the whole thig sinit seems it's caused by a widows update software problem.

Please help? 😟

MacBook Pro, iOS 8.3, Bootcamp running on Windows7

Posted on May 16, 2015 3:31 PM

9 replies

May 17, 2015 6:32 AM in response to Loner T

Hi T, I am unable to boot in OS X.

since the holding down option key while rebooting does not work for this version of bootcamp.

I went into BIOS and am running debug currently.

it's been a few hours, might stop it if it still doesn't finish in a couple hours.

I managed to select "start in safe mode" but it just gets stuck after running a list of sys.

😟

May 17, 2015 9:25 AM in response to Loner T

I can only boot into Widows 7, not Mac OS so the command keys don't work.

I went into BIOS and did a full debug twice, but it still can't connect. It says the same thing, a recently installed software caused error.

**** microsoft sending me bugged updates D:<

is reformatting and reinstalling the only option? 😢

cause tat's what the repairshop did the last time and now the same thing ha happened again.

should I make any adjustments to the configuration?

May 17, 2015 8:02 PM in response to Loner T

HI LT, thank you for your constant help.

unfortunately I do not have the neccessary tools needed to perform that.

i tried to restore windows to previously good configuration, which made it debug and delete alot of sys as well as run alot of other stuff.

but even after it finished and rebooted, it was unable to detect or connect to disk again.

I thank you once again for your kind help and I can only blame bad luck.

wishing you a lovely day 🙂

Valentine.

After windows update and restart, my bootcamp running on Windows 7 has disk errors or can't detect the disk at all. 766f6c756d652e63 3f1 it says autocheck can't run due to an error caused by recently installed software, which I suspect is the updatey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.