Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does the presenter mode in Keynote works when I use an adapter, which connects to the projector (no second device)? I mean the presenter mode with the laser pointer,presenter notes, timer in Keynote (iPhone).

Do I get the presenter mode (laser pointer, notes, timer) when I use an adapter to connect with a projector (no second device)?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on May 16, 2015 5:52 PM

1 reply

May 18, 2015 1:53 PM in response to maria.neumann

Hi Maria,

Presenter mode is available on your iPhone when connected to use an external display. See this page regarding presenter notes -

Keynote for iOS (iPhone, iPod touch): Add presenter notes to your slides

This page regarding laser pointer -

Keynote for iOS (iPhone, iPod touch): Use the laser pointer tool

And this page about the timer -

Keynote for iOS (iPhone, iPod touch): Present on a separate display

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Sincerely,

Brett L

Does the presenter mode in Keynote works when I use an adapter, which connects to the projector (no second device)? I mean the presenter mode with the laser pointer,presenter notes, timer in Keynote (iPhone).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.