Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Ipod touch(6.1.6) was able to transfer pics from winexplorer 8.1,,,but not after I installed Itunes ,,whenever I tried to transfer pics or music it would lock up had to uninstall ,but now it does the same thing without itunes what should I do?

like I said I installed iTunes 64bit on my windows 8.1 64 bit pc ,to update and see if I could transfer my music to my Ipod (and pics) ,,,before I could transfer pics but not music.Now whenever I try to transfer (or download) pics or music my explorer will completely lock up and I will have to use task mang. to restart explorer,also I unistalled iTunes and explorer will lock up if I try to transfer music or pics....WHAT I THE @#$@&should I do??????

iPod touch, Windows 8, updated to win 8.1 64bit

Posted on May 16, 2015 3:32 PM

1 reply

my Ipod touch(6.1.6) was able to transfer pics from winexplorer 8.1,,,but not after I installed Itunes ,,whenever I tried to transfer pics or music it would lock up had to uninstall ,but now it does the same thing without itunes what should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.