Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I record vocals in GarageBand it only comes through the left ear phone, I selected stereo, this is major problem to Me,can I fix the tracks I have worked on and fix the vocals to come through both ears.

HI could someone help me, I have recorded singing vocals into GarageBand on my iPad Air, via focusrite. The vocals come through only the left ear, meanwhile the music comes out both ears, please could you give me advice on how to fix this problem.

GarageBand (iPad), Using focusrite

Posted on May 17, 2015 3:35 AM

1 reply

May 17, 2015 4:21 AM in response to Ibel1eve

I don't use focus rite, but check, how the track pan is set for your for your Audio Recorder track. You change the track pan, when selecting the Audio Recorder in the Toolbar and then click the gears icon.

It is usually easier to adjust a vocal track left or right, when it is recorded as mono and then positioned in the mix using the track pan slider.

When I record vocals in GarageBand it only comes through the left ear phone, I selected stereo, this is major problem to Me,can I fix the tracks I have worked on and fix the vocals to come through both ears.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.