Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having Trouble Deleting an App

I am having Trouble Getting Rid of a Particular App (Realator.com by Lifestyle) off of my iPod Touch, I have deleted the App icon off from my Computer in iTunes but I can't delete it off from my iPod Touch, I did try deleting it off from my iPod Touch but it can'y go away! I tried a few Times restarting my iPod Touch but it is still on my iPod Touch!

In iTunes in the Apps Side bar where it shows the List of the Apps of the Sub window, this Particular App, (Realator.com) is still showing in the app Listing and it says Update on the Button, I hit the Update Button and it tries to go through a Update Process but in the Update Window or Page all my Apps are all updated.

In the apps Window or Page where it shows all the Apps icons the realtor.com app icon is gone.

on my iPod Touch the Realtor.com app showing that it is loading and its Loading for a Long time, I have had it for a little while then suddenly more than a week it has been Loading and I can't open it, so now I am trying to delete it to try to re install it to try to fix this problem but if I can't delete it I can't re install it and I can't get rid of it!

In the App sub menu Listings the Realtor.com app, there is no remove button just a update or updating button, the updating button takes a long time to process.

Can anyone Help me or suggest anything that may help get rid of this App?

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), iPod Touch 5th Gen.32GB (iOS 8.1)

Posted on May 17, 2015 4:25 AM

1 reply

Having Trouble Deleting an App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.