Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New ways of contacting apple?

I noticed on this page you can now email apple for help. Is this new? Is this for a limited set of products? I was looking for help on billing problems.

https://getsupport.apple.com/ServiceOptionAction.action

User uploaded file

Robert

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2, null

Posted on May 17, 2015 12:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2015 1:15 PM

I don't believe so - to get to the page you linked to, I still had to go through the (seemingly never ending) questions/pages of picking my product, explaining what the problem is, etc, etc until I wind up with the support options available. And, depending on the issue you choose, some options do not become available. I think that particular page was just "remodeled".

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2015 1:15 PM in response to rccharles

I don't believe so - to get to the page you linked to, I still had to go through the (seemingly never ending) questions/pages of picking my product, explaining what the problem is, etc, etc until I wind up with the support options available. And, depending on the issue you choose, some options do not become available. I think that particular page was just "remodeled".

May 18, 2015 10:50 AM in response to rccharles

I'm not sure a facility exists if only the enlightened few can us it.

I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to with "the enlightened few". Various support options have been (for a while) offered after going through a series of questions/answers and the resulting options were/are tailored to the problem. So, anyone can go through the process, although (in my humble opinion) it is tedious. Depending on the problem, at some point, it also informs you that you may have to pay for the support (if you are out of warranty).

New ways of contacting apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.