Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to make an iMovie and can't get my photos to show up because I upgraded to OS Yosemite and they took away the iPhotos app and now have Photos. How can I get my pictures in iMovie now? Please help.

I am trying to make an iMovie and can't get my photos to show up because I upgraded to OS Yosemite and they took away the iPhotos app and now have Photos. How can I get my pictures in iMovie now? Please help.

iPhone 4, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 17, 2015 5:18 PM

4 replies

May 17, 2015 6:04 PM in response to Rysz

So I don't have iPhoto in my app store purchased file so that won't work. And it says that there is not an update for iPhoto with this version. It has a big x through it and when I went to try to download it it says that there isn't one in the US. Am I never going to be able to use iPhoto again? I must not have purchased iPhoto 9. Shoot. Do you know how I can get my pictures to come up in my iMovie app? They aren't appearing when I click on the "camera" icon and I think it has something to do with setting my system photo library but I can't figure out how to do that. Thanks for the help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.