Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 8.3 on iphone 6

I have a blue screen then my phone shuts off and back on again. This is happening constantly and was not prior to being on 8.3. I am unable to do much on my phone now because of this issue

Posted on May 17, 2015 5:46 PM

1 reply

May 19, 2015 2:35 PM in response to amberhasproblems

Hello amberhasproblems,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. If you are intermittently having issues with a blue screen and your iPhone restarting, you may want to try the following procedure to reinstall a fresh copy of iOS:

If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up

You might see the Apple logo or a red or blue screen for a long time during start up. Try these steps:

1. Connect your device to a computer and open iTunes. If you don't have a computer, you can borrow one, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.
  2. While your device is connected, force it to restart. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. Don't release when you see the Apple logo. Keep holding until you see the Recovery mode screen.
    User uploaded file
  3. When you get the option to restore or update, choose Update. iTunes will try to reinstall iOS without erasing your data.
    User uploaded file

iTunes will download the software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you'll need to repeat steps 2 and 3 again.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

If you continue to have restart issues, you may also find the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article helpful, up to and including contacting Apple Support directly if necessary:

If your iOS device restarts, displays the Apple logo, or powers off while you're using it - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

ios 8.3 on iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.